The Aboriginal Tourism Association of Canada has created a series of itineraries highlighting how you can add an Aboriginal tourism experience to many of the popular travel routes throughout Canada. Whether you would like to shop for authentic Indigenous arts & crafts or taste Indigenous cuisine, stop in a community cultural centre to hear local stories and songs, or create a whole itinerary around Aboriginal touring experiences such as wildlife or wilderness, there are options to add to your trip in every province and territory across Canada. Check out these suggested itineraries for lots of ideas!
Aboriginal Cultural City Experiences
Aboriginal Cultural Itineraries & Packages
- A Cultural Adventure to Northern Ontario
- Atlantic Canada Aboriginal Adventures
- Great Plains Adventure: Living History
- Haida Gwaii’s Immersive Discovery
- North Island First Nations Adventures
- Historical Route 97 in Interior British Columbia
- Nova Scotia Nature & First Nations
- Quebec’s Cultural Getaway
- The Eastern Cultural Explorer
- Yukon’s First Nations Cultural Centres & Adventures
To download the complete collection of Aboriginal Cultural Itineraries & Packages in one PDF click here.
Off The Beaten Path Cultural Adventures
- Arctic Light and Life in Arctic Bay
- Dogsledding and Birdwatching in the North with Wapusk Adventures
- Explore Canada’s Arctic, Culture and Traditions with Tundra North Tours
- Immersed in Inuit Culture at Torngat Mountains National Park
- Northwest Territories Nations and Natural Wonders with B. Dene Adventures
- True Northwest Territories Experiences with Narwal Northern Adventures
To download the complete collection of Off the Beaten Path Cultural Adventures in one PDF click here.